DIAGNOSTIC THRU LIVE CELL IMAGING
The Beginning of your recovery, starts with this test!
What is a blood smear test?
A blood smear is a sample of blood that's tested on a specially treated slide. For a blood smear test, a laboratory professional examines the slide under a microscope and looks at the size, shape, and number of different types of blood cells. These include:
Red blood cells, which carry oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body
White blood cells, which fight infection
Platelets, which help your blood to clot
Many blood tests use computers to analyze results. For a blood smear, the lab professional looks for blood cell problems that may not be seen on a computer analysis.
Other names: peripheral smear, peripheral blood film, smear, blood film, manual differential, differential slide, blood cell morphology, blood smear analysis
What is it used for?
A blood smear test is used to help diagnose blood disorders.
Why do I need a blood smear?
You may need a blood smear if you have abnormal results on a complete blood count (CBC). A CBC is a routine test that measures many different parts of your blood. Your health care provider may also order a blood smear if you have symptoms of a blood disorder. These symptoms include:
Jaundice, a condition that causes your skin and eyes to turn yellow
Unusual bleeding, including nose bleeds
In addition, you may need a blood smear if you have been exposed to ticks or have traveled to a developing country, or if your health care provider thinks you have a disease caused by a parasite, such as malaria. Parasites may be seen when a blood smear is looked at under a microscope.
What happens during a blood smear?
A health care professional will take a blood sample from the tip of your finger, the process is painless and fast
Will I need to do anything to prepare for the test?
You don't need any special preparation for a blood smear. If your health care provider has ordered other blood tests, you may need to fast (not eat or drink) for several hours before the test. Your health care provider will let you know if there are any special instructions to follow.
Are there any risks to the test?
There is very little risk to having a blood test. You may have slight pain or bruising at the spot where the needle was put in, but most symptoms go away quickly.
What do the results mean?
Your results will show if your blood cells look normal or not normal. You'll have separate results for red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
If your red blood cell results are not normal, it may indicate:
Hemolytic anemia, a type of anemia in which red blood cells are destroyed before they can be replaced, leaving the body without enough healthy red blood cells
If your white blood cell results are not normal, it may indicate:
If your platelet results are not normal, it may indicate thrombocytopenia, a condition in which your blood has a lower than normal number of platelets.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a preventive therapy that helps eliminate toxins, adhesions and hormonal residues that the body takes to discard, helping to improve intestinal transit and activating
the circulatory system.
At the Nery Om clinic, colon hydrotherapy is naturopathic, which is why it is accepted to work with people who have diverticula or hemorrhoids or have chronic constipation without this representing a painful or dangerous therapy, in addition to accompanying it with therapies that activate circulation. thus helping to a good release of toxic adhesions.
Benefits of colon hydrotherapy
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improves metabolism and helps in the absorption of nutrients
• Helps with weight loss by removing toxic buildup
• You can lose between 2 and 4 kilos of waste after the 1st session.
• Pressure on the abdominal organs is relieved, reducing pain and discomfort in this area.
• Increase blood flow from the lower extremities and pelvic region.
• Improves circulation and digestive problems, without the help of prescribed medications.
• Tones the abdomen
• Maximizes the functions of the large intestine, lymph and nervous system
• Eliminates parasites / worms
• It can act as a preventive measure against cancer, especially colon cancer.
• Improves mental clarity and rejuvenation by removing toxic material, which causes premature aging.
• Loss of volume and lightness of weight in thick people and weight gain in thin people due to a better assimilation of nutrients.
• Prevention of infectious diseases by improving the immune system.
• Decrease in cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.