Cellular Microscopy / Blood Test
What it is?
A blood smear is a sample of blood that's tested on a specially treated slide. For a blood smear test, a specialist examines the slide under a microscope and looks at the shape, size and qualities of blood cells. These include:
Red blood cells, which carry oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body
White blood cells, which fight infection
Platelets, which help your blood to clot
For a blood smear, the specialist looks for blood cell problems that may not be seen on a general analysis.
What is it used for?
A blood smear test is used to help diagnose blood disorders.
Symptons why you should do a live Cellular Microscopy/Blood Test
Jaundice, a condition that causes your skin and eyes to turn yellow
Bad absorption of vitamins
Swollen or inflammation
What happens during a blood smear?
A health care professional will take a blood sample from the tip of your finger, the process is painless, fast and non risky
Will I need to do anything to prepare for the test?
You don't need any special preparation for a blood smear. Your health care provider will let you know if there are any special instructions to follow.
The results are shown on a screen
Test is used to assess the deficiencies, accumulations or tendencies of our body alterations in the biochemistry of the human body are observed, both in color and in structure, which provide information on the state of health of the body. These can be the consequence of natural mechanisms or disease.
The risk factors that HLB Blood test can detect are:
-Accumulation of free radicals, anemia, vitamin C deficiency, deficiency or poor quality of proteins.
-Stress, Adrenal stress, Liver stress, Oxidative stress
-Parasites, Predisposition to circulatory or degenerative disorders or both.
-Presence of heavy metals, Cellular processes, Humoral processes
-Lymphatic system disorders, Digestive disorders: enzymatic, poor digestions, allergies, intolerances
Colon Hydrotherapy is a preventive therapy that helps eliminate toxins, adhesions and hormonal residues that the body takes to discard, helping to improve intestinal transit and activating
the circulatory system.
At the Nery Om clinic, colon hydrotherapy is naturopathic, which is why it is accepted to work with people who have diverticula or hemorrhoids or have chronic constipation without this representing a painful or dangerous therapy, in addition to accompanying it with therapies that activate circulation. thus helping to a good release of toxic adhesions.
Benefits of colon hydrotherapy
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improves metabolism and helps in the absorption of nutrients
• Helps with weight loss by removing toxic buildup
• You can lose between 2 and 4 kilos of waste after the 1st session.
• Pressure on the abdominal organs is relieved, reducing pain and discomfort in this area.
• Increase blood flow from the lower extremities and pelvic region.
• Improves circulation and digestive problems, without the help of prescribed medications.
• Tones the abdomen
• Maximizes the functions of the large intestine, lymph and nervous system
• Eliminates parasites / worms
• It can act as a preventive measure against cancer, especially colon cancer.
• Improves mental clarity and rejuvenation by removing toxic material, which causes premature aging.
• Loss of volume and lightness of weight in thick people and weight gain in thin people due to a better assimilation of nutrients.
• Prevention of infectious diseases by improving the immune system.
• Decrease in cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
The Beginning of your recovery, starts with this test!