PLASMA I V DRIPS
Regenerate your body with your own Plasma!
What is plasma?
About 55% of blood is plasma, which is the pale-yellow liquid part of blood.
It’s stored frozen, then thawed when a patient needs it. That’s why we call it ‘fresh frozen plasma’, but we usually just say ‘plasma’.
It’s 92% water and is what’s left when all the blood cells are removed from whole blood.
What does plasma do in the body?
Plasma is the fluid that carries red cells, white cells, platelets, proteins and nutrients through the blood vessels in the body.
Molecules called antibodies to fight infections
Clotting proteins to help stop bleeding, and
Albumin, an important protein which stops water leaking out of the blood vessels and protects nutrients, hormones and some medications.
Why might I need a plasma transfusion?
If you're missing or have low levels of blood proteins due to a medical condition like liver disease, heart surgery, or severe blood loss, a plasma transfusion may help. We can use the plasma to help regenerate and create a process of regeneration for cosmetic, in your blood stream, locally applied in your skin and have it to target specific areas in need.
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a preventive therapy that helps eliminate toxins, adhesions and hormonal residues that the body takes to discard, helping to improve intestinal transit and activating
the circulatory system.
At the Nery Om clinic, colon hydrotherapy is naturopathic, which is why it is accepted to work with people who have diverticula or hemorrhoids or have chronic constipation without this representing a painful or dangerous therapy, in addition to accompanying it with therapies that activate circulation. thus helping to a good release of toxic adhesions.
Benefits of colon hydrotherapy
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improves metabolism and helps in the absorption of nutrients
• Helps with weight loss by removing toxic buildup
• You can lose between 2 and 4 kilos of waste after the 1st session.
• Pressure on the abdominal organs is relieved, reducing pain and discomfort in this area.
• Increase blood flow from the lower extremities and pelvic region.
• Improves circulation and digestive problems, without the help of prescribed medications.
• Tones the abdomen
• Maximizes the functions of the large intestine, lymph and nervous system
• Eliminates parasites / worms
• It can act as a preventive measure against cancer, especially colon cancer.
• Improves mental clarity and rejuvenation by removing toxic material, which causes premature aging.
• Loss of volume and lightness of weight in thick people and weight gain in thin people due to a better assimilation of nutrients.
• Prevention of infectious diseases by improving the immune system.
• Decrease in cholesterol and triglyceride levels.